When is a discount toner cartridge not really a discount?
Find supplies & accessories
(e.g. HP Officejet 6200, HP 94, brochure paper)
Choose wisely and save time and money
Original HP Supplies are known for their superior reliability. Stretch your printing supplies budget even more with the added convenience of HP dual packs with savings of up to 10% over the cost of single cartridges.
Paying less for discount toner sounds like a simple way to save on printing supplies, until you consider the additional costs. The price for poor quality printing adds up:
- paying for extra paper
- reprinting documents a second or third time
- buying replacement discount toner cartridges for toner cartridges that don't work properly 25% of the time2
Superior printing saves you green
Original HP toner cartridges deliver better value than remanufactured cartridges when you include the costs of reprinting low quality pages that don't meet business customer's standards for external distribution.3
Professional quality for up to half the cost2
With an HP Color LaserJet printer and Original HP toner, you can:
- Print marketing materials at a fraction of the cost
- Have print quality equal to that of your local print shop
HP offers Business Marketing tools and free online templates to help you create and print:
- custom sales flyers
- direct mail postcards
- tri-fold brochures
- business stationary
- business cards and more.
A step towards increasing sustainability
HP considers recycling part of the product life cycle and we do all we can to make the experience free and easy for our customers.
In fact, as of August 2009, HP has collected more than 300 million print cartridges through HP Planet Partners3 since the program began in 1991.
Read more about why Original HP print cartridges are a responsible environmental choice.
- HP cost calculation based on the average results of the 2008 QualityLogic Monochrome Toner Reliability Comparison Study
(www.qualitylogic.com/tonertestAP.pdf). Calculation includes paper, cartridge replacement and labor for reprints. Assumes equal number of pages for external, internal and individual use. Labor rate from a Mercer 2007/08 Global Pay Study (average for: KR, SG, AU and HK). Assumes purchase price for HP cartridge is US$115 and 50 percent lower purchase price for a remanufactured cartridge. Usage based on 123,101 pages per year. Actual prices, costs and savings may vary.
- A QualityLogic 2008 study compared Original HP LaserJet print cartridges with remanufactured toner cartridges sold in Asia Pacific for the HP LaserJet 2300 and HP LaserJet 4350 printers only. For details, see www.qualitylogic.com/tonertestAP.pdf.
- Based on marketing materials printed on HP Color LaserJet CP2020/CM2320 series compared to average retail copy shop pricing for print runs up to 250 pages. Actual results may vary. Source: Infotrends Cost of Print Studies, March 2009. Go to www.hp.com/go/printcosts for more details.
- Programme availability varies. HP print cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners programme. For more information, visit: www.hp.com/recycle.