HP Rewards Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is HP Rewards? ›
2. Do I need to make an HP purchase to get Rewards? ›
3. How do I make sure my purchases are Genuine HP supplies? ›
4. What are the requirements to activate HP Rewards? ›
5. How often will Rewards be updated? ›
6. How many rewards can I get for one cartridge? ›
7. Do Rewards expire? ›
8. What happens if a cartridge is re-inserted in the printer? ›
9. What happens if I am using a printer that is shared by others on a network? ›
10. Can I bookmark my reward webpage to redeem the reward later? ›
11. If I am a member of other reward programmes from HP, am I still eligible to receive HP Rewards? ›
12. How does HP know that I inserted a Genuine HP cartridge? ›
13. What if I close the “HP Rewards” webpage during the process of getting my reward? ›
14. How will I learn if I won the Lucky Draw? (only applicable in certain country/regions) ›
15. How do I learn more about a specific offer? ›
16. Who do I contact if I'm having other issues with HP Rewards? ›
HP Rewards is a programme to thank our loyal customers for purchasing genuine HP printing supplies. When you purchase and activate Genuine HP Cartridges, you qualify to gain access to a variety of great rewards and benefits.
Yes. HP Rewards Program is linked to the purchase of genuine HP cartridges and is activated when you place genuine HP cartridges into your printer.
HP Rewards Program is available to selected printers and cartridges only. For a list of eligible printers and cartridge, click here.
When you insert and first use a Genuine HP Cartridge, the printer will automatically identify the Genuine HP cartridges and guide you through the process to claim a reward.
If the printer does not identify the cartridge as a Genuine HP product, you are notified. If you believe that you bought a new, genuine HP ink cartridge, visit us at: www.hp.com/apac/nofakes for more information or to report fraud.
To activate HP Rewards:
1. You must be using printer SW version 022 or higher (For a step by step instruction guide, please click here.)
2. Your printer must be connected to a PC
3. You need to have a web browser and;
4. You must be online when you install your HP ink cartridge in the printer.
HP Rewards are activated when you start your first print job after installing the ink cartridge. Click here to see the HP Rewards Workflow.
Note: Since HP Rewards is a web based process, you must keep your internet connection on throughout the HP Rewards process. If you close the web browser during the HP Rewards process, you will lose the opportunity to get reward on that cartridge. You must use Windows operating system. Cartridge authentication is not available for Mac OS X.
HP will refresh the rewards and benefits from time to time to keep the programme exciting and attractive for customers. HP may at any time, and without notice, add, change, replace or remove Rewards.
You can get up to ONE reward for every genuine HP ink cartridge that you install and activate.
- Rewards are activated by sending a print job after installing a new, original cartridge.When installing more than one cartridge, please make sure that you activate each reward separately by sending a print job after each cartridge installation.
Yes. Rewards have an expiry date. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your selected Reward for more information.
If a cartridge is re-inserted in the printer (same printer or another printer), you will receive the following message:
‘This cartridge has already been inserted and allowed access to the Rewards offers. It is no longer eligible for a reward.’
When you are using a printer that is shared by multiple users on a network, the first user who installs the cartridge, initiates a print job and responds to the HP Rewards activation message will be able to claim reward.
No. This page cannot be retrieved even if it’s bookmarked.
That is no problem. Enjoy these HP Rewards in addition to your other programmes.
HP has developed technology to recognise the use of a Genuine HP cartridge so that we can reward you appropriately.
If you close the “HP Rewards” webpage during the process of getting your rewards, you will not be able to go back to the process again and will lose the reward for that cartridge.
The terms and conditions contain information on when and by what means winners will be announced and contacted. To find out more information on the lucky draw terms and conditions please click here.
Click to claim your reward. A new web page will be displayed that contains more information about the reward.
- If you are unable to receive your e-Voucher or have problems participating in the Lucky Draw – please contact HP Customer Support at (84-8) 3823 4530 .
- If you have any problems redeeming your reward from the Merchant – please contact the Merchant Customer Support. Click “here” for Merchant Customer Support numbers.